Health, Wellness, and Longevity. Adding Life to Your Years and Years to Your Life!

Hello everyone, I started this blog in effort to extend my reach beyond those that I can help in my clinic alone. As a chiropractic physician I have a deep love for health and people. I am excited everyday to go to my office and help people. I have literally seen thousands of patients have their lives changed as a result of chiropractic care and lifestyle changes.

Each day I strive to bring the latest and greatest information on health to my patients. I have even started a radio show to help with this effort as well. You can listen in on Southern Oregon's talk radio 880AM Tuesdays @11:00AM. Or watch for post on my youtube channel that I am just starting (http://www.youtube.com/user/MarkHMcFarlandDC?feature=mhsn)

My goal for this blog is to educate you on how to live a better quality of life, whether that be through awareness, tips and advice, or even support. As I have said, I have a deep love for helping people. Please follow my blog and start making changes in your life and health today.

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Livinit Global - Active


McFarland Chiropractic
Better Health... Naturally
Dr. Mark McFarland

Chiropractic Physician

447 N. Bluff Street
St. George, UT 84770

(435) 656-1300

LIVINIT Active
Case study LIVINIT ACTIVE:  Symptom - Chronic Fatigue.   

43-year-old male single parent raising his son. Patient works heavy manual labor demolition of mobile homes. He has a second job as a caregiver for an assisted living center. Recreational activities included instructing and competing as a martial artist.

“Working hard all day and then in the evening's teaching and training as a fifth degree martial artist has been a challenge, in order to keep up I consume 3 to 4 energy drinks a day.
I have tried to back down to two but had to go back up to sustain my energy levels.  Since taking LIVINIT ACTIVE I was able to completely get off those energy drinks within three days.  I have more sustained energy throughout the day and now I don't get tired at 7 to 8 PM anymore either.

Richard D., Medford Oregon

Livinit Active INGREDIENTS: 

Panax Ginseng:            Is a plant that may help with improving thinking, concentration, memory and work efficiency, physical stamina and athletic endurance. It is also may help cope with stress as well as a general tonic for improving well-being.  Other uses may include : help with blood sugar control, healthy blood cell balance, supporting a healthy inflammatory response in the 
stomach lining, fever, hangover, supporting healthy sleep patterns, nerve and joint discomfort, general balance and well being, decreasing stress and with supporting respiratory tract disorders.

Green Tea extract: (Camellia sinensis):  Significant increase in energy expenditure (a measure of metabolism), plus also had a significant effect on fat oxidation.  Green Tea helps with, mood and immune support, supporting healthy hormonal changes in mature women, Inflammation, Oral and Respiratory Health, Energy, Endurance, and weight management. All-natural caffeine is non-addictive and has many health benefits, such as being an effective antioxidant.
Livinit Active is an all-natural ENERGY PRODUCT. It not only may help ou perform at your best, it also acts as an anti-inflammatory, helps ou recover faste, focus better and puts you in a great mood!

Suggested use: Take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the early afternoon. You may only need one in the morning.

The LivinitGlobal product line is manufactured to the highest standards with the finest quality ingredients.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. 

No comments:

Post a Comment