Health, Wellness, and Longevity. Adding Life to Your Years and Years to Your Life!

Hello everyone, I started this blog in effort to extend my reach beyond those that I can help in my clinic alone. As a chiropractic physician I have a deep love for health and people. I am excited everyday to go to my office and help people. I have literally seen thousands of patients have their lives changed as a result of chiropractic care and lifestyle changes.

Each day I strive to bring the latest and greatest information on health to my patients. I have even started a radio show to help with this effort as well. You can listen in on Southern Oregon's talk radio 880AM Tuesdays @11:00AM. Or watch for post on my youtube channel that I am just starting (http://www.youtube.com/user/MarkHMcFarlandDC?feature=mhsn)

My goal for this blog is to educate you on how to live a better quality of life, whether that be through awareness, tips and advice, or even support. As I have said, I have a deep love for helping people. Please follow my blog and start making changes in your life and health today.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

To my patients!

MCFARLAND CHIROPRACTIC'S DECEMBER SPECIAL
All existing patients should know of our special offer for the month of December. If you refer in a new patient your name will be entered into a drawing to win a Nintendo Wii and Call of Duty MW3 video game! Drawing will be held on December 22nd, 2011. If you have thought about your loved ones coming in and getting care refer them now; you may just win a wonderful gift to give this holiday season.

Anyone experiencing any of the below symptoms can benefit from chiropractic!


  • Auto Accidents
  • Sports Injuries
  • Back Pain
  • Low Back Pain
  • Neck Pain
  • Headaches
  • Sciatica
  • Headaches
  • Knee Injuries 
  • Ankle Injuries
  • Carpal Tunnel
  • Scoliosis

...and many MORE!

On a healthier note... In my clinic I offer many different supplements and healthy lifestyle equipment that can be given as a unique and thoughtful gift. Please come by and see what I have to offer. My staff or myself can help you in selecting the right supplement or equipment for a purposeful gift.


Thank you for patronage! I will continue to provide the best service that I possible can to every patient that I see. Wishing you a happy and healthy holiday season, Dr. Mark H. McFarland!

Yours in health,

Dr. Mark H. McFarland
Chiropractic Physician

No comments:

Post a Comment