Health, Wellness, and Longevity. Adding Life to Your Years and Years to Your Life!

Hello everyone, I started this blog in effort to extend my reach beyond those that I can help in my clinic alone. As a chiropractic physician I have a deep love for health and people. I am excited everyday to go to my office and help people. I have literally seen thousands of patients have their lives changed as a result of chiropractic care and lifestyle changes.

Each day I strive to bring the latest and greatest information on health to my patients. I have even started a radio show to help with this effort as well. You can listen in on Southern Oregon's talk radio 880AM Tuesdays @11:00AM. Or watch for post on my youtube channel that I am just starting (http://www.youtube.com/user/MarkHMcFarlandDC?feature=mhsn)

My goal for this blog is to educate you on how to live a better quality of life, whether that be through awareness, tips and advice, or even support. As I have said, I have a deep love for helping people. Please follow my blog and start making changes in your life and health today.