I’m Not Joking!
The first sign or symptom of heart trouble is death in 40% of the heart attack victims. The other 60% of the time patients live to tell us about their symptoms; dull chest pressure, pain, left arm pain, numbness, nausea, weakness, pain in the neck and shoulder…, etc. Those are the lucky ones that survived.
Here’s the problem,
Most disease processes go undetected for years before people experience any pain or symptoms. People then cover their symptoms up with pain pills (over the counter) then prescribed medications (Rx,) sometimes for years and years. How many years does it take being overweight with high cholesterol, high fat diet, lack of regular exercise habits before you actually have chest pain? Just because you have no pain now does not mean you’re healthy!
You’ve all heard this one… A man goes in for his annual physical. The company doctor states nothing is wrong, he gets a clean bill of health…”You’re as healthy as a horse,” and then the next drops dead of a heart attack.
Want to know a secret?
You don’t go from perfect health to death in a day!
Taking drugs to cover things up allows you to stay in the same unhealthy life style, until your heart health finally gets so bad it kills you or you have to have surgery.
So what’s the solution…? You may be thinking what can Dr. McFarland do, as a chiropractic physician, to help people avoid such a sad scenario.
Here’s a story to consider… Dr. Harry Winsor MD. Shortly after graduating from medical school in Pennsylvania, did a remarkable study few people have ever heard about. He dissected 75 human cadavers and found heart disease in 20 of them; all 20 cases of heart disease had a misalignment in the upper thoracic spine, between the shoulder blades. These are the same nerves that go to heart.
And did you know…? Using your arms strenuously actually can cause a heart attack?...You bet it can! An osteopathic study revealed most heart attacks occur after people use their arms strenuously; not something hard on their heart. People have a greater chance of a heart attack from mowing, digging, lifting weights, yard work, and household chores. You would think activities which are harder on the heart such as; running or cycling would be a greater cause of a heart attack but this is not the case.
Here’s a Healthy Hint: So before you go out and start digging in the yard, mowing, raking, weeding, you might want to come in and get checked out. If you have any pain between the shoulder blades don’t just push through it and ignore it. This is your body’s attempt to warn you of possible danger ahead!
You’ve Gotta’ Love Technology. I use a sEMG to assess the nerves in the upper back and muscles. If a nerve is pinched this technology is designed to find it. I’ll correct it by using safe, gentle and effective techniques. I open the nerve channels so the muscles can function properly. *All muscles, organs, and glands tend to function better without the nerves choked off that innervate them.
Stop covering up your symptoms with drugs! It’s no different than driving your car and seeing a warning light come on and putting tape over the dash to cover it up! Sure you can keep driving for a while but than what’s going on internally……….? Serious damage will occur! Start doing what others are doing, come in and get checked before it’s too late. You may not be at risk of a heart attack today or tomorrow but what about degenerative arthritis in your spine or other serious health conditions? Most adults have degenerative changes in their discs; and are taking over the counter drugs to cover up headache and backache symptoms, sometimes on a daily basis! Let’s get to the cause of your aches and pains.
Most of you know you should come in and get your spine and nerves checked; you probably have friends and family members that need to get checked right now!
To help you and your friends I am extending a special offer: You and a friend or family member can get an updated sEMG and also attend one of my upcoming Health and Nutrition classes at absolutely FREE! NO CHARGE!
This is a limited offer, so don’t delay do what others have done! Redeem this coupon ASAP.
FOR VALUED PATIENTS OF DR. MCFARLAND AND THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY:
- FREE UPDATED sEMG SCAN FOR RETURNING PATIENTS
- FREE VOUCHER FOR FAMILY OR FRIENDS FOR sEMG (Medicare excluded by law)
- FREE HEALTH AND NUTRITION CLASS
MCFARLAND CHIROPRACTIC/EXPIRES 05.14.2011/1712 E MCANDREWS RD/541.772.5000
PS. It’s never too late to start doing the right thing. Please share this newsletter with the ones you love and care about. They’ll thank you for it. I look forward to helping you and those you care about soon.
Feel free to call my office and schedule your appointment today.
Dial (541)772-5000; you’ll be glad you did. Located on McAndews and Crater Lake Ave. Just past Providence Medford Medical Center 541-772-5000
Mark H. McFarland Chiropractic Physician